Saturday, April 23, 2011

Crazy Shoe Tree

I was taking a walk on Centenial Trail on a beautiful sunny day recently and I stumbled upon this interesting looking tree....really no other words could explain such a site! I would love to know the story behind the shoes...none the less, funny!




 
Chelan Trip
 
Jeremy and I went to Chelan for a well-needed weekend vacation. It was very relaxing. We spent a great deal reading, taking long naps, hanging out at the pool and hot tub, and watching shows on tv about house flipping and cooking. (It felt a little weird b/c thats not a normal lifestyle for either of us.) After 4 days of it, we were well rested and ready to go back to what we call normal; busy.
I absolutely LOVE the picture of my hubby asleep with a book on his chest! I might get in trouble for putting this one on here, but it is well worth it! Lol!
 The lake had dried up and we were able to walk past the dock. It made the sand all crackly. I had fun taking pictures of nature. It's just a reminder about how God is truely into the details of what He created. And if He is detailed about things like this tree a few pictures down, then surley He hasn't forgotten about us as human beings! It reminds me of Luke 12:6,7 "Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows."










1 comment:

  1. WOW what a fun tree! I wonder what the story is?? It looks like you had a restful weekend and the pictures are great! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete