For those of you who don't know, Jeremy and I have been going through the process of fostering to adopt for the past 9 months. We haven't mentioned it on the blog because we wanted everything to be almost finalized before telling the world. Close friends and family have known and have been praying. We are about 95% done and now we wait for the phone call. We are hoping for a sibling set with a newborn and toddler. We are open to either sex and any race. Our hopes are to get children placed with us that we can instill good morals and good habits; hence the want for young children. This is very brand new to us, and maybe in the future we will be open to older children. But for now, after praying for a long time, this is what we have a peace about. We want to thank you for your prayers and support. We will keep you updated as both time and news progress. :)
Love,
Jeremy and Kimberly
I have been praying for you both, and cannot wait for the day that I hear you finally have your children. I think of you often and am so thankful that God brought us together when He did! Excited to see what He does in your lives.
ReplyDeleteIn Jesus,
katrina