I do, however, want to list a few things that mean more to me than anything else in the world.
1. My Salvation! Without Christ dying on the cross for a sinner like me, I wouldn't be on my way to Heaven.
2. My Bible. I cannot live without my instruction manual for life! I love having my quiet time with the Lord each day. ( I know that I will be learning how to manage my time differently once kids arrive into our home!) :)
3. My husband, Jeremy. I have more love for him than I should be allowed! I am thankful for his devotion to God and then to me. He is a hard worker, selfless, gracious, a very wise man, and a true gentleman!
4. My family. I am thankful for our parents, all of our siblings and their spouses, and our 12 nieces and nephews.
5. My church family. These are the people that we see almost everyday. We spend time inside church as well as outside church fellowshipping with our friends. We have a large group of young couples at our church that we are always surrounded by and I love that feeling!
6. My Freedom. I know that freedom wasn't free for those who went before me and risked their lives for the liberty of this country. And for that, I am very grateful!
These are only a few of the many things I count my blessings for each day. I think that thanksgiving should be celebrated everyday of the year. (Except the whole filling-the-belly-till-it-hurts part.) :)
Leaving on that note: Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:
Post a Comment