Finally! Ok, so we had our home study back in June and literally, we have been just sitting and waiting since then for our tedious paperwork to go to the state. Since our home study was given to the state to review, we have been on pins and needles waiting for a phone call.
Well...this past Friday, we finally got "the call"!!!!!! The call that would change our lives forever. So, now we sit and wait for another call. It is all in God's timing. "Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10.
We will give you an update as soon as we get a chance!
I am praying for you guys everyday!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. We covet your prayers. We pray for you guys every day too! I love seeing God's fingerprints in both of our future families! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear this Kim! We are praying for you guys and this next stage of your lives!
ReplyDelete