Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas in Cali!

Christmas day was a little odd for a few reasons. One, I didn't spend the whole day with my hubby. We also did everything early in the morning because we had church, which I didn't mind because I love being with our church family. And lastly, as I mentioned a few posts ago, I didn't get my father-in-laws famous prime rib dinner. (Not the end of the world, but he does only make it once a year.) :(
However, my plane did get into L.A. soon enough to spend the evening with my mom's side of the family. I spent 5 days with them and it was worth it. I haven't seen that side of the family since we lived in California almost 4 years ago. Boy, I miss the sunshine and blue skies!!!!
Here are some pictures from my trip.

My granparents who have been married for 62 years and my great Aunt Sunny and Uncle Emmel who have been married for 63 years! Amazing and so romantic!

My momma and me

Me with my cousins Nicole, Sophia and Sarah

My handsome grandpa Ray and sweet cousin Sophie

The view from my aunt's home where I stayed during my trip

The lonely palm tree outside my aunts house. Isn't the view breathtaking?






No comments:

Post a Comment