Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow Much Fun!

    I have been taking picture the past few days of our winter wonderland. I am not able to drive yet due to our car accident (a whole other posting needed for that story!) Let's just say, my beautiful Tahoe went home to be with the Lord 2 weeks ago! :( And yes, all Tahoe's do go to Heaven!
Anyway, I have only been to the store and church the past 5 days. Cabin fever doesn't even begin to describle what I have right now. I did have a lot of fun in the snow, but its cool with me if it all melts tomorrow. It was suppose to do that yesterday but it hasn't stopped snowing!
I want to say that we have a good 10+ inches here and I know people that live more north have way more than that. That's not normal for around here and I'm sure we broke records this winter! Church is even cancelled tonight, so we are headed to the Kennedy's to make homemade pizza and play my new favorite game, Scribblish! At least we can enjoy the snow from inside where there's hot cocoa and a crackling fire to keep us warm.
The Millers were suppose to be headed this way from Spokane (2nd attempt) but even the Passes are closed! Sad. Well, Talia, it was nice knowin' ya. See you when the snow melts. Love ya!

This was on Saturday afternoon. It started out as dippin dots! Not too much later, the real snow came. Monday night, forecasters said that "the winter storm" was coming. So, we all waited in anticipation. But, it didn't really dump snow till Tuesday morning.
                                                                                 
This was the night before it "really" started to snow.
 Kevin, Naomi, and John making a snowman out of skittles and a carrot; Ha ha!
Notice Kevin and John eating the snowman. Too funny!


Snow cones, snow angels and snow boarding! Never eat yellow snow; unless it's banana flavored. :)


We have all be forced to live a slower pace of life this week, and it's okay by me. ..as long as it doesn't run into next week too! :)

1 comment: