Jeremy's parents. I love them so! I couldn't ask for better in laws. Seriously!
Pastor wanted to recognize all who have been at Open Door for more than 20 years. Some have been there for over 40 years! Now that's faithfulness. The people who had an impact on my life are still serving the Lord in the same spot. I think of Mrs. Lowe, who led me to the Lord when I was 7. I think of the Arnstons, who are still serving in the same Jr. Church (yes, they survived me!) :)
And of course Mrs. Spiker, who was my Sunday school teacher in high school. A lot of wonderful people have impacted me and I am so glad God brought them into my life and that after 22 years of me being at Open Door, I get to serve right along side them. I hope my children get to experience something as great as that! Thank you Lord!
And of course I saved the best picture for last! Little Matthew Poole, you are so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment