Well, Merry Christmas friends and family! I am sitting at the airport right now waiting for my flight to Long Beach. Who knew a week ago I'd not be spending Christmas with my siblings or having my father-in-laws famous prime rib dinner? I sure didn't. Well, my uncle passed away a week ago and then my cousin pass away a few days later. Jeremy and I struggled with this decision because we wanted to be together on Christmas day. We even thought about driving to Cali together tomorrow, but realized we would be spending 40 long hours in our Tahoe, which I could only imagine how that would have turned out driving over 3 mountain passes in winter! No thank you! So, we decided it would be best that I flew down by myself since tickets are so expensive at Christmas time. So, here I am, waiting for my plane as Jeremy and our family sit down to have a wonderful Christmas dinner together. Poor Kim.
I will feel better once I am with my extended family tonight. Thanks for the sympathy guys! I need it right now. (long sigh) :)
Well, on that note, have a very Merry Christmas and I will hopefully be posting pictures of Jeremy's parents dressing up as Santa and Mrs. Clause on Christmas eve! It was the best!
Prayin for you Kim! How long will you be in Cali?
ReplyDelete